How to understand the military helicopter story

More than half of Canada’s combat aircraft were destroyed by enemy fire during the first seven years of the Afghan war, according to a report by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and the Canadian Military Academy (CMA).

The RCMP, the CMA and Statistics Canada released a joint report Wednesday outlining the findings of their work.

The RCMP released the report on the eve of a federal inquiry into the death of a Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) helicopter pilot during a bombing raid in 2009.

The CMA has not released a similar report but has said it found “high levels of loss of life” in the years following the war.

The Canadian Military Institute (CMII) reported in 2011 that “over one-quarter of all operational helicopters in Afghanistan were lost.”

The CAA has previously criticized the RCMP’s conclusions.

The report is part of the annual report the association’s executive board releases every year on Canada’s military and security forces.

“It’s a terrible shame to see that the CAA is finding high levels of damage to our helicopters,” said CAA president Michael McKeon.

“We want to make sure that every single helicopter that comes to our nation is equipped and safe, and it’s a matter of time before we’re able to do that.”

The RCMP’s report was based on data from the agency’s helicopter accident and disaster records and a review of data collected by the CDA.

The CAA and CMII said the information the report included was “totalled in the tens of thousands” of records, including helicopter fatalities and injuries.

The report also found that the RCMP and CMA were not conducting a thorough analysis of the helicopter industry.

“The CDA did not investigate whether the Canadian military has a process or process of reporting helicopter losses to the Canadian Armed Forces,” the report said.

“The CBA has no data on this.

The data is based on the RCMP reporting that there were 2,932 reported helicopter fatalities during the period from September 2001 to October 2014.”

The report does not address whether there are any other issues that have contributed to the high levels, such as “poor maintenance and a lack of training” for pilots.

The RCAF, which has also not released similar data, has said the Canadian Forces has improved the “systematic review of its operational risk assessments.”

Mexican national detained for illegally entering US

Mexico is asking the U.S. for help in detaining a Mexican national who has illegally entered the country, the U “public information” center said Thursday.

The Mexican National Radio reported that Julio Rodríguez Martinez, 24, of the state of Tamaulipas, is being held at the U-S border in the city of McAllen.

Rodría was arrested Thursday morning and has been taken to a federal detention facility in McAllen for processing, the center said.

Mexico’s foreign ministry did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

He was reportedly detained on Saturday by Border Patrol agents.

Rodriquez Martinez is an illegal immigrant and has entered the United States on several occasions, the Mexican Public Information Center said.

It said the U has sent its condolences to the families of RodrÍguez and other Mexican nationals.

A spokesperson for the U.-S.

Embassy in Mexico said the embassy was aware of the incident and was working with the Mexican government to address the situation.

In the past, Mexico has accused the United Kingdom of using its control of the U, including its passport controls, to allow its citizens into the country.

Mexico also said in April that the U had failed to meet its obligation to take action to stop the spread of the Zika virus, which the U blamed on a lack of medical treatment for the mosquito-borne disease.

The U.K. has been accused by Mexico of trying to block access to its citizens to help contain the outbreak, as well as to avoid paying the $1.2 billion needed to stop it.

The Trump administration has said that it has asked for more than $1 billion in aid from the U., but has also offered to pay Mexico $3 billion.

Mexico has been trying to curb the spread, and the government has said it will use a new $25 million in a $2.5 billion package to do so.

The new funding, the new administration said, will be used to pay for a new mosquito control program in the U– a program the Trump administration says will help control the spread and save lives.