Orlando: Suspected hacker group linked to Orlando attack

ORLANDO, Fla.

(Reuters) – An unidentified hacker group believed to be linked to the attack on the Orlando nightclub Pulse nightclub has attacked an online news outlet and is seeking to obtain financial information from the victim, Orlando police said on Monday.

The group, called “Anarchist Group”, is believed to have attacked the Orlando Sentinel website, an online newspaper that was not part of the U.S. government, the Orlando Police Department said.

It is not clear who the group is and the identity of the person who was targeted, said Orlando Police Chief John Mina.

Police do not have any other information about the attack, he said.

In a statement, the Sentinel said it was a “completely different story” than the widely circulated reports of a “massive hack” of its websites.

It said it received an email on Sunday from a person claiming to be affiliated with the hacker group claiming to have access to the site’s database.

The attack was apparently unsuccessful, the newspaper said.

Mina said the Sentinel’s database was accessed and the person’s identity was revealed.

The police department said the email had been sent to the Sentinel editor and publisher, who were both in Orlando at the time.

Police have not identified any other victims of the attack.

Police did not immediately identify any other people in the group or the attacker.

(Reporting by Susan Heavey; Editing by Rosalind Russell and Andrew Hay)

How to Get Rid of the Lasd Informer, an Informer that is Being Killed

A Florida man is fighting for the lives of his two teenage daughters, and his battle to save them is the topic of a new series of tweets and articles by Bleacher Reports.

The Los Angeles Times reported that the elder sister of the younger girl has died of a drug overdose, and a niece, a student at the University of Florida, has overdosed.

The tweets and pieces of information about the cases came from various social media outlets, including Twitter and Reddit, and the Los Angeles Police Department’s Facebook page, which includes information about each case, along with other police information.

The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and Human Services confirmed that a 15-year-old girl who died of drug overdoses died of “nausea and dehydration,” according to the department’s Twitter account.

The girl was taken to a hospital in Los Angeles on Friday morning, where she was pronounced dead, according to a department statement.

The department also said that a 21-year, single mother died of an overdose on Saturday.

Both of the victims were students at the college, according a university spokeswoman, and both are “surviving as of Thursday,” according the department.

The university has not yet released the names of the two students who died, the Los Angelenos Times reported.

They are both listed as deceased in the university’s records.

A Twitter user, @joseph_brujal, shared a video of the school’s social media account that included information about both cases.

The school confirmed that both students were students and that they are both still hospitalized.

“Our hearts are heavy,” the university said in a statement to the Times.

“Our deepest condolences are with the families of the deceased students and the entire community.”

The school did not immediately respond to an email and phone message from Bleacher News seeking comment on the deaths.