When will the U.S. be able to get to the bottom of the DNC leak?

In his first appearance before Congress since the 2016 presidential election, Attorney General Jeff Sessions promised that the Department of Justice will do everything it can to find out the truth behind the DNC and Podesta leaks.

“The truth will come out,” he said.

“That’s my message to the American people, and I want to be sure that you understand that.

I’m going to do everything I can to make sure that this is not the case, that the truth comes out.

I will continue to do my best to help the American public understand what is going on.”

The FBI’s ongoing investigation into the DNC leaks has also focused on the former head of the State Department’s Office of Inspector General, who was recently fired.

“It is my view that the former inspector general, Dr. Thomas Fitton, has had a role in the DNC disclosures,” Sessions said.

“[Fitton] should not be in the job.

He should resign.”

The Department of Homeland Security has also been working to determine how the DNC emails were stolen from the State and Homeland Security Departments and handed over to Wikileaks.

However, despite the investigation into DNC corruption, President Trump said during the campaign that he was confident the DNC “will be exonerated” by his administration.

On Wednesday, the FBI announced that they have recovered more than 20,000 DNC emails from the DNC, including thousands that had previously been withheld from public view.

Sessions and former Secretary of State John Kerry have both publicly called for the return of the missing DNC emails, and on Thursday, former Attorney General Sally Yates said that she would be willing to resign if she believed the DNC would be exoneration.

The Justice Department has been investigating the leak of the emails for over a year, but Sessions said that the department will continue the investigation.

“This investigation is not over,” he told reporters.

“There is a lot more work to be done, and we will continue doing that.”

However, Trump also told reporters on Wednesday that he has been trying to get the information from the FBI, saying, “They’re not doing a good job, and the reason why is they’re afraid of me.”

However that could change, given that the investigation has been focused on a particular email server that was used to store emails from former DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile.

Trump has also repeatedly accused the FBI of failing to adequately investigate the emails and said that if he loses the election, he will sue them.

“I have no problem with the FBI doing the right thing,” he added.

“If they don’t, I’ll sue them.”

However it plays out, the Justice Department’s investigation into whether the emails were leaked or compromised has continued unabated.

On Thursday, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-NC) and Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R–WI) released a joint statement in which they called for an independent probe into the leaks, noting that there are “serious questions about the accuracy of the reporting in the press and the extent of the harm caused by these leaks.”

“The Department of the Treasury and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence have confirmed that the Democratic National Committee emails were not stolen, compromised, or stolen by foreign adversaries,” the senators said.

Mexican national detained for illegally entering US

Mexico is asking the U.S. for help in detaining a Mexican national who has illegally entered the country, the U “public information” center said Thursday.

The Mexican National Radio reported that Julio Rodríguez Martinez, 24, of the state of Tamaulipas, is being held at the U-S border in the city of McAllen.

Rodría was arrested Thursday morning and has been taken to a federal detention facility in McAllen for processing, the center said.

Mexico’s foreign ministry did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

He was reportedly detained on Saturday by Border Patrol agents.

Rodriquez Martinez is an illegal immigrant and has entered the United States on several occasions, the Mexican Public Information Center said.

It said the U has sent its condolences to the families of RodrÍguez and other Mexican nationals.

A spokesperson for the U.-S.

Embassy in Mexico said the embassy was aware of the incident and was working with the Mexican government to address the situation.

In the past, Mexico has accused the United Kingdom of using its control of the U, including its passport controls, to allow its citizens into the country.

Mexico also said in April that the U had failed to meet its obligation to take action to stop the spread of the Zika virus, which the U blamed on a lack of medical treatment for the mosquito-borne disease.

The U.K. has been accused by Mexico of trying to block access to its citizens to help contain the outbreak, as well as to avoid paying the $1.2 billion needed to stop it.

The Trump administration has said that it has asked for more than $1 billion in aid from the U., but has also offered to pay Mexico $3 billion.

Mexico has been trying to curb the spread, and the government has said it will use a new $25 million in a $2.5 billion package to do so.

The new funding, the new administration said, will be used to pay for a new mosquito control program in the U– a program the Trump administration says will help control the spread and save lives.